WinUw is a program for calculating the heat transition coefficient of windows according to EN ISO 10077-1
- Calculation of Uw-value of windows according to EN ISO 10077 taking account to window size, Uf, Ug, Psi and frame width.
- Cross section of the frame including glass and glass edge region will be presented in detail
- Diagram showing Isotherms, heat flows and surface temperatures.
- Calculating two dimensional thermal conductance
- Calculating the heath transfer coefficient with respect to it´s length
- Determination of increased heath flow caused by interactions of frame profile and edge of insulation glass, plus the effect of spacers.
- Material of the frame definable
- Spacer can be selected out of database or entered manually
- Glass, double, triple or manual data entry
- Calculation of mean U-value for the whole facade
© 1996 - 2011 Sommer Informatik GmbH